Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Software evaluation

The 3rd party theming software I posted about awhile ago has been reviewed by me.

Well Theming is very easy for those of you whose memory is exceptional.
Why? Because when you are uploading your own icons the program doesn't show the original icon. So I recommend to either have your PS3 on or just look at your sample file.
Besides that, the software is in its early stages and has a few bugs. These bugs are not unavoidable and you can make Themes without hitting one of them.

But the software is overall good but I will stick to using the edit method.
I am still going to use this program for ONE theme.

The main Horizontal part of the XMB is done and now I only need to handle the Veritcal parts.
This theme will be called Doodles. The Icons and wallpaper are both hand drawn during math class.(In case you are wondering how my math grades are doing, I just recieved a 97 on my math test.)

Also with enough luck I can have it done by tomorrow.
NO WAY I can finish it now. (Vocabulary test tomorrow :( Yea Yea I know)
And I just got another idea from that sentence. But more on that tomorrow.

No comments: