Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Call of Duty 4 Cheats, Hints, and Tricks

Seeing as I haven't done much I'll post a few of my COD4 tricks.(Trust me these are definetly tricks. If you used these and your opponent couldn't see how they died, they would be cursing haX0r at you. Hell they'll be cursing at you anyway. I got cursed out just this afternoon.HA)

1. C4 three words can define this: Cage Match, Shipment

Awhile ago I posted about this. It is good in HQ but not as good as it is in Cage Match

2. The Martyrdom Strikes back: If you don't have martyrdom but your teammate does and he just died, chuck that thing. It can't hurt you.
3. The Spammers Deluxe: The Grenade Launcher.(Most annoying thing ever invented. It'll lower your reputation as a skilled gamer but hey whatever gets the points right.)

Well that's really it. The best thing for me is still the C4. Use it in Shipment to cover the path between the walls and the stacks of dumpsters, lie down and wait.

Oh and one more thing. I'll be playing right now so either add me as a friend and we'll play a game of Cage Match or just hunt for me in the COD4 Lobby and we'll still play Cage Match.

No comments: