Monday, January 7, 2008

My Best Custom Class in Call of Duty 4

I have had lots of custom classes in COD4.

The one that was longest used was my M4 Carbine one.
Essentially if I remember right
It was

M4 Carbine (Laser Dot Sight(Only if you fell better using it))

Perk 1: Claymores OR 3 Special Grenades (RPGs if you feel like it but they suck)
Perk 2: Stopping Power (Necessary the M4 is a terribly weak weapon)
Perk 3: Extreme Conditioning (Running just that extra bit.)

Another Favorite is my M60E4 one.

M60E4 with Laser Sight

Perk 1: Claymore (You can change this but the M60E4 is really a campers weapon. It's powerful, long range, and really immobile.)
Perk 2: Stopping Power OR Double Tap OR UAV Jammer
Perk 3: Extreme Conditioning

and my best one so far is

the MP5 one
The MP5 is really strong as a short range weapon.

It's range is bad but it's power rivals the M60E4 but is more mobile and faster.
Sooooooooooo

MP5 (With favorite attachment. Mine is Laser Sight)
Perk 1: C4 (New idea in HQ: Lay C4 around the HQ once captured, and go far away or just camp around unseen. When you see their is someone there double tap [] and BOOM.)
Perk 2: Stopping Power (Makes the MP5 even more powerful.)
Perk 3: Extreme conditioning.

Well those are mine. But you could also use the GS3C. It's like a stronger M4.
The SAW (forgot full name) works well instead of the M60E4.
And the MP5 also works with the P90.

One reason why I didn't go with the P90 is it didn't feel good. It wasn't really a LIGHT machine gun. I felt heavy with it. And I preferred the MP5 anyway. HA

1 comment:

XxWhAtTh3FxX said...

i really dont know what to use for headquarters and search and destory what should i use??