Thursday, January 24, 2008

Devil May Cry 4 Impressions

Just played the Devil May Cry 4 demo. I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY. How Capcom managed to pack that much detail into 640 MB of data is beyond me. The boss could've been harder though. Generally all the enemies were pretty off too. Hmm. I actually really REALLY wanted to fight through that street filled with demons but OK.

If you just can't take Berial down here is my strategy.

1. Run up to him as he won't attack so fiercely in the beginning.
2. Use the Devil Grabber (Just made this name up cuz I couldn't remember the actual name. It's the power you get from the crystal with the skull.)to pull up to his head and slash at him when you start to fall pull yourself up and repeat. Try not to fall as it leaves you vulnerable to his attacks.

3. When the Berail becomes unconscious attack a few times then run far away. He unleashes a HUGE explosion.

4. Just repeat 3 and 4.

Just a side note here:

WHY DIDN'T I GET INTO THIS SERIES EARLIER?

No comments: